Anwar Hamadto Kassem Elagha
Name: Anwar Hamadto Kassem Elagha
Address: 135/9 Al Hassan Ben Al Haytham St."Al Abbas Area "-Remal- Gaza – Palestine.
Telefax: + 972 8 2841955
Mobile: + 972 59 9400119
Date of Birth : March 4 ,1967.
E.Mail: [email protected] / [email protected]
Marital Status: Married
Languages: Arabic, English
Graduate Studies: Doctor of Education Educational Management
University of the East- Manila –Philippines. October, 1993.
Master of Arts in Teaching English
University of the East- Manila –Philippines 1991.
College : Bachelor of Arts in Communication Mass Communication
Far Eastern University – Manila – Philippines 1990.
*Ambassador of the state of Palestine to Sri Lanka and Maldivs . September 2005.
* Producer and presenter of Political Programmes –Palestine Television and Satellite Channel
Gaza–Palestine. 2000 -2005.
* Director General of Planning and Development– Palestine Television.
Gaza–Palestine. May to August 2005.
* Director General of International Relations and Development–Palestine Television and Satellite Channel-Gaza–Palestine. January 2000 to May 2005.
* Head of Coordination Team for Finnish-Palestinian Agreement –"Finnish Project to Support Palestinian Television News and Public Affairs" -Gaza– Palestine .2002-2005.
*Representative of Palestine Television and Satellite Channel in the Bi-Annual Meeting of South East European Countries News Exchange –" ERNO ".
Held in Austria ,Greece, Morocco, Italy and Romania. 2002-2005.
* Assistant Professor of Mass Communication "Part Time"
Al Azhar and Al Aqsa Universities-Gaza– Palestine.
* Lecturer of Many Courses in Media and Public Relations - Palestine.
* Director of Public Relations and Media Department.
Ministry of Housing - Gaza – Palestine. October 1994 to January 2000.
* Director of Training and Development -Ministry of Housing - Gaza – Palestine. 1997-1998.
* Member of the JURY–Cairo Festival for Rtv. 11th-"Films and Programmes"
Cairo-Egypt. January 27 to July 7, 2005.
* Guest Speaker in a Conference –" The Role of Media in the Palestinian
Political Changes "- Avesta-Sweeden. May 27-30, 2005.
* Member of the JURY– Aljazeera Festival for Television Production-"Films and Programmes"
Doha- Qatar. April 15-21, 2005.
* Accompanying the President to Cover the Activities of the Arab Summit in Algeria.
* Member of the JURY– Cairo Festival for Rtv. 10th-"Films and Programmes"
Cairo- Egypt. June 19-27, 2004.
*The First Festival on Video Clips- Hammamat – Tunesia . April 22-25,2003.
* Member of the JURY– Gulf Festival for Rtv. Production 8th "Films and Programmes"
Manama-Bahrain. January 8-15, 2004.
* The International Seminar of Human Rights – Sponsored by the Arab Committee for Human Rights -Paris –France .January 8-10, 2003.
* Member of the Organizing Committee – The Third Conference on Palestinian Expatriates.
Khanyounis and Hebron - Palestine. July 19-22, 1999.
* The First Palestinian Banking Conference "The Role of the Banking and Financial Sectors in
Reconstruction and Development".
Gaza –Palestine –Rashad Elshwa Center. December 2-3,1998.
* Member of the Organizing Committee – The Second Conference on Palestinian Expatriates.
Ramallah and Nablus- Palestine. July 27-29, 1998.
* Member of the Organizing Committee – The First Conference on Palestinian Expatriates.
Gaza and Bethlehem- Palestine. July, 1997
* Member of the Preparation Committee – The International Conference on Affordable Housing in Palestine. Birzeit University – Ramallah – Palestine. November 1-3,1996.
* The Conference on Urban and Rural Reconstruction in Palestine.
Amman – Jordan – Philadelphia Hotel. November 24-27,1995.
* The Conference on Development Strategy in Palestine
Gaza-Palestine – Regency Palace. September 16-17, 1995.
* The International Conference for Building and Construction "INTER BUILD 95"
Cairo- Egypt. June 22-25, 1995.
* The Annual Conference on Managerial Development and Training "Reengineering Arab Institutions-Agenda for the Future"-Cairo – Egypt- Marriot Hotel. April 18-20, 1995.
* Media Attache - Diplomatic Training programme - Ministry of Foreign Affairs "M.F.A"
Gaza – Palestine. June 23-26, 2001.
* Developing Media Skills – Diplomatic Training Programme - "M.F.A".
Gaza – Palestine. March 12-20, 2001.
* Training Programme for Palestinian Media Practitioners
United Nations Headquarter- New York-U.S.A. October 2000.
* Programme of Media and International Communication.
Colombia University – New York - U.S.A . November 2000
* Broadcasting Media at CNN Center - Atlanta - U.S.A. November 2000.
* Management of International Conferences - Diplomatic Training programme – M.F.A.
Gaza- Palestine. September 2000.
* Consular Affairs- Diplomatic Training Programme - M.F.A.
Gaza - Palestine. August 5-20, 2000.
* Diplomatic Reporting – Diplomatic Training Programme - M.F.A.
Gaza - Palestine. February 26-29,2000.
* Protocol Management – Diplomatic Training Programme –M.F.A.
Gaza- Palestine. December 11-14, 1999.
* Training of Trainers Programme "Total of 72 Hours" National Center For Public
Administration "N.C.P.A" Funded by the British Government – British Council.
Gaza – Palestine. March 29 to August 3, 1998.
* Management Development for Senior Civil Servants of the Palestinian National Authority.
Cyprus Academy of Public Administration – Nicosia- Cyprus. March 9-20, 1998.
* Programme of Focal Point for Training "Total of 40 Hours"
Held at N.C.P.A Gaza – Palestine. February, 1998.
* Skills of Conflict Resolution . Held at N.C.P.A .Gaza – Palestine. November 1-5, 1997.
* Public Relations Management .Held at N.C.P.A .Gaza- Palestine. May 19-23, 1997.
* Preparing Leaders for the Year 2000- Team Palestine -Gaza- Palestine. March 18-19, 1995.
* Modern Strategic Planning. Held at Team Palestine- Gaza- Palestine. December 24-28, 1994.
* Developing the Managerial Skills of New Managers
Held at Team Palestine -Gaza -Palestine. December 17-21, 1994.
* Developing the Skills of Public Relation Team.
Held at Team Palestine - Gaza- Palestine. October 15-19, 1994.
* Training at ABS -CBN Broadcasting Center "Channel 2".Manila – Philippines.1989-1991.
* Palestinian Journalists Syndicate- Palestine.
* Federation of Arab Journalists –Cairo – Egypt.
* International Committee to Protect Journalists - New York – U.S.A.
* Elgarara Development Association- Khanyounis – Gaza- Palestine.